Shetland's essential boat trip
COVID 19 UPDATE
We regret to inform all our guests and clients that Mousa Boat will not be sailing until further notice due to the current situation with the COVID19 virus.

The RSPB have closed the Mousa reserve to visitors until further notice also Historic Scotland have closed all keykeeper sites (of which Mousa Broch is one) until further notice.

We will be reviewing the situation on a month by month basis and sincerely hope that things improve fairly quickly.

We have had many cancellations now and apart from being the governments restrictions we feel it’s also our duty of care to our guests and families to close until further notice to protect against spread of the virus.

Please stay safe folks, Mousa will still be there when all this is over.

Take care
Regards
Mousa Boat Team

Please note:

1. Confirmation Required
After you submit your booking requirements through this form we will send you an email acknowledgement. You should review the details in this email carefully to ensure they are correct, and then you MUST confirm your booking by clicking the link provided. Your place(s) on the trip will not be confirmed until you click this link.

2. All Trips Subject To Change
When weather conditions are unfavourable we may have to re-schedule or postpone our Storm Petrel trips. Please check this website for updates in the days before your scheduled trip with us. If we have to re-schedule your trip we will contact you by email.

3. Payment
Please pay for your place(s), in full, when you arrive for your trip. Please note that we do not accept credit card payment.